CREATINE IS A NATURAL SUPPLEMENT USED TO BOOST ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
It's been researched for more than 200 years and numerous studies support its safety for long-term use. Clinical trials lasting up to five years report no adverse effects in healthy individuals.
SSP CREATINE MONOHYDRATE 100% PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE has an undisputed ability to work in long term studies effectively and safely. SSP's superior quality Creatine Monohydrate allows for greater strength, quicker bursts of speed and faster recovery.
"IN ORDER FOR SSP'S CREATINE MONOHYDRATE TO BE DEEMED PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE, OUR PRODUCT EXCEEDS A PURITY LEVEL OF 99% WITH NO BINDERS, FILLERS, EXCIPIENTS, DYES, OR UNKNOWN SUBSTANCES"
Your Satisfaction is Backed by SSP Nutrition's 100% Money Back Guarantee
Used to boost athletic performance and one of the world's best supplements for building muscle and strength, Creatine is natural and safe! Despite common myths in the media, creatine is extremely safe and is also used in a clinical setting to treat neurological diseases!
*HERE ARE 10 SCIENCE-BASED BENEFITS OF CREATINE:
1. Helps Muscle Cells Produce More Energy: Supplementing with creatine can provide additional ATP energy, which improves high-intensity exercise performance.
2. Supports Many Other Functions in Muscles: It can alter numerous cellular pathways that lead to new muscle growth, including boosting the formation of proteins that create new muscle fibers. It can also increase IGF-1 levels and stimulate the Akt/PKB pathway. These send a signal to your body to build muscle mass. Creatine Monohydrate can also increase the water content of your muscles. This is known as cell volumization, and can quickly increase the size of muscles.
3. Improves High-Intensity Exercise Performance: Creatine's direct role in ATP energy production means it can drastically improve high-intensity exercise performance. Studies have shown creatine can improve numerous factors to help you perform better, including:
Resistance to fatigue
Unlike supplements that only benefit advanced athletes, creatine provides benefits regardless of your fitness level. Reviews find it improves high-intensity exercise performance by up to 15%.
4. Speeds Up Muscle Growth: Creatine is the world's most effective supplement for adding muscle mass. Taking it for as little as five to seven days has been shown to significantly increase lean body weight and muscle size. This initial rise is caused by increased water content within the muscle. Over the long term, it also aids in muscle fiber growth by signaling key biological pathways and increasing weights and performance in the gym. In one study, participants followed a six-week training regimen. Those using creatine added 4.4 lbs (2 kg) more muscle mass, compared to those who did not. A comprehensive review demonstrated a clear increase in muscle mass, compared to those performing the same training regimen without creatine.
5. May Help With Parkinson's Disease: Parkinson's disease is characterized by a reduction in brain levels of a key neurotransmitter called dopamine. The large reduction in dopamine levels causes brain cell death and several serious symptoms, including tremors, loss of muscle function and speech impairments. Creatine has been shown to have beneficial effects on Parkinson's in mice, preventing 90% of the drop in dopamine levels. In an attempt to treat the loss of muscle function and strength, Parkinson's patients often perform weight training. In humans with Parkinson's disease, combining creatine with weight training improved strength and daily function to a greater extent than training alone.
6. May Fight Other Neurological Diseases: A key factor in several neurological diseases is a reduction in brain levels of phosphocreatine. Since creatine can increase these levels, it may help reduce or slow disease progression. In mice with Huntington's disease, it restored the brain's phosphocreatine stores to 72% of pre-disease levels, compared to only 26% for control mice. This restoration of phosphocreatine levels helped maintain daily function and reduced cell death by around 25%. Research in animals suggests that taking creatine supplements may treat other diseases too, including:
Brain or spinal cord injuries
Creatine has also shown benefits against ALS, a disease that affects the motor neurons essential for movement. It improved motor function, reduced muscle loss and extended the survival rate by 17%.
7. Can Improve Brain Function: Creatine plays an important role in brain health and function. Research has shown that the brain requires a significant amount of ATP energy when performing difficult tasks. Supplements can increase phosphocreatine stores in the brain and help the brain produce more ATP. Creatine may also aid brain function by increasing dopamine levels and the function of mitochondria. Meat is the best dietary source of creatine, and vegetarians often have low levels because they avoid meat. One study on creatine supplements in vegetarians found a 20-50% improvement in some memory and intelligence test scores. For the elderly, two weeks of taking creatine supplements significantly improved memory and recall ability. Along with other studies, this research suggests creatine is extremely beneficial for the elderly. It may help with brain function, reduce the age-related loss of muscle and strength, and protect against neurological diseases.
8. May lower Blood Sugar Levels And Fight Diabetes: Research suggests that creatine supplements can help lower blood sugar levels. This may occur by increasing the function of GLUT4, a transporter molecule that brings blood sugar into muscles. A 12-week study examined how creatine affects blood sugar levels after a high-carb meal. People who combined creatine and exercise were better at controlling blood sugar levels, compared to those who only exercised. The short-term blood sugar response to a meal is an important marker for diabetes risk. The faster your body can clear sugar from the blood, the better.
9. May Reduce Fatigue or Tiredness: Creatine supplements may also reduce fatigue and tiredness. One of the most notable studies to date followed traumatic brain injury patients for six months. Those who supplemented had a 50% reduction in dizziness, compared to those who did not. Furthermore, only 10% of patients in the supplement group suffered from fatigue, compared to 80% in the control group. Another study found that creatine led to reduced fatigue and increased energy levels during sleep deprivation. Creatine can also reduce exercise-induced fatigue in athletes during a cycling test, and has been used to decrease fatigue when exercising in high heat.
10. Is Safe And Easy to Use: Along with the diverse benefits outlined in this article, creatine is also one of the cheapest and safest supplements you can find.
At the end of the day, creatine is an effective supplement with powerful benefits for both sports performance and health.
What's more, supplementing is very easy. Simply take 3–5 grams of creatine monohydrate powder per day.
Subscribe For Updates
We're working on a ton of new features and products for everyone so stay tuned and be sure to follow us on social media @sspnutrition for updates!