Dennis Cieri, Founder and World Bench Press Record Holder
Dennis Cieri is a ‘Lifetime-Drug-Free’ Bench Press World Champion and the founder of SSP Nutrition, Inc. His powerlifting credentials are as follows (as of March, 2017):
- 48 Years old, 205 pound weight class;
- 16 time USAPL National Bench Press Champion
- 26 Time Bench Press World Record Holder
- Current IPF (International Power Lifting) Open Division World Champion and World Record Holder
- 7 Time IPF World Champion
- 30 years of being undefeated in the Raw Bench Press
- Lifetime Drug Free
- Drug Tested over 100 times in the past 30 years
- Competed in 35 countries around the world
Dennis Cieri is the heaviest man in the IPF to bench press 2.5 X’s his body weight. A true legend in the sport!!! Visit our product page's to see the supplements he trains with.
From the beginning, Dennis wanted to define himself as a ‘clean’ athlete and has done so through intense commitment to training and diet. Thus he formulated what is now available as the “THE SYSTEM™”. It is the result of his many years refining ingredients, ratios, and timing to achieve maximum athletic gains in the healthiest way possible.
The AAU was the first governing body to sanction the sport of powerlifting on a national level (1964) and Dennis has made his mark in that league as well, hitting 518 pounds at 212 under raw and drug tested conditions. His best competition to date was at 535 pounds, weighting 198 pounds at 41 years of age.
Dennis has been a top name in the drug tested, raw and single ply shirt competition bench world for over 30 years. Just this year at the 2017 Arnold Festival, Cieri completed an amazing 233 kilo (514lbs) IPF Open World Bench Press Record in the 93 kilo (205lbs) weight class at 48 years young! He remains undefeated in Raw Bench Press for 30 consecutive years!!